- We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us.
- We have created this policy to enable you to return products to us in appropriate circumstances.
- This policy shall apply to customers in the United Kingdom or Ireland – please contact us for details of the returns policy for other countries.
- This policy shall apply to all orders submitted through our website.
- This document does not affect any statutory rights you may have as a consumer (such as rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 or the Consumer Rights Act 2015).
If you have no other legal right to return a product and receive a refund or exchange, then you will nonetheless be entitled to return a product to us and receive a refund in accordance with this policy if:
- we receive the returned product within 14 days following the date of dispatch of the product to you;
- the returned product is unused, in its original unopened packaging (with any seal or shrink-wrap intact), with any labels still attached, and otherwise in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new.
- you comply with the procedure set out in this policy in relation to the return of the product; and
- none of the exclusions set out in this policy apply.
- The item is covered by warranty and the following conditions are met
- The warranty is non-transferrable – you must be the original invoicee to claim on the warranty unless under special circumstances we specifically agree otherwise.
- The item is appropriately packaged and shipped (contact us for details or we can arrange collection at your cost).
- All heads come with a parts-only 12 months warranty, when fitted by a competent fitter or garage. If you have a problem and once an RMA has been issued the cylinder head would have to be returned to Autotech for examination, for proof of fault, before a refund or exchange.
- Returns procedure
- In order to take advantage of your rights under this policy, you must contact us to obtain a return authorisation number, and then send the product to us with a covering note quoting that number.
- Products returned under this policy must be returned in the original packaging by a signed courier service to Autotech Cylinder Heads, Middleway, Par, Cornwall, PL24 2JH
- You will be responsible for paying postage costs associated with returns under this policy. We reserve the right to pay for returns at our discretion.
The following kinds of products may not be returned under this policy:
- any product made to your specification;
- any product made to order;
- any product personalised or adapted for you;
- We will give you a refund for the price you paid or to us or a credit in respect of any product properly returned by you in accordance with this policy.
- We will not refund to you the original delivery charges relating to the returned product.
- We will not refund to you any costs you incur in returning the product to us.
- We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
- We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days following the day we receive the returned product.
- Improper returns
If you return a product in contravention of this policy, and you do not have any other legal right to a refund or exchange in respect of that product:
- we will not refund the purchase price or exchange the product;
- we may retain the returned product until you pay to us such additional amount as we may charge for re-delivery of the returned product; and
- if we do not receive payment of such additional amount within 14 days of issuing a request for payment, we may destroy or otherwise dispose of the returned product in our sole discretion without any liability to you.
- Our details
This website is owned and operated by Autotech Cylinder Heads Ltd.
Our principal place of business is at Autotech Cylinder Heads, Middleway, Par, Cornwall, PL24 2JH
You can contact us by writing to the address given above, by using our website contact form, by telephone on the number given on our website or by email to the email address given on our website.